Loading...

I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque

Loading...
I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque - Hallo friendsBreaking News Today, In the article you read this time with the title I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of postings Article culture, Article News, Article politics, Article sports, We write this you can understand. Alright, good read.

Title : I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque
link : I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque

Read too


I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque

Many people leaving a Mosque in London escaped death after a man shouting 'I want to kill all Muslims' attacked them by trying to crush them with his car.
Muslims praying after the attack
Worshippers leaving a London mosque just after midnight on Monday were helping an unwell elderly man when a van deliberately targeted them, eyewitnesses said, driven by an attacker who shouted: “I want to kill all Muslims”.

According to AFP, the van targetted Muslims outside the Finsbury Park Mosque in north London just as they began to assist the man, who had collapsed.

“He turned left into the alleyway, and he just drove at people,” eyewitness Abdiqadir Warra told AFP.

“Some of them he took a few metres. A man was inside in the van, I saw with my eye, and the old man was also on the ground, and I see some people were also injured. Some of them were very bad.”

Locals then pounced on the driver and pinned him down while waiting for the police to arrive.

“The man, he tried to escape… but they caught the driver,” Warra said.

Eyewitness Khalid Amin told BBC television that the van turned deliberately left and “just hit the people”. One man was trapped under the van and people tried to lift up the vehicle to free him.

Amin said that when people seized the driver, “he was shouting: ‘All Muslims, I want to kill all Muslims.’ Literally, he said that. Word by word.”

Police said that one man had been arrested at the scene and that no further suspects had been identified.

Speaking to AFP, another eyewitness, who gave his name as Athman said: “People were screaming: ‘It’s a terrorist attack, it’s an attack, this guy attacked us’, and I had to run back and tried to save people who were still alive and giving water, helping the police.

“While he was in the police van he was waving for victory, he was very happy.

“He chose the time and he chose the place and he chose his target. So, it’s the holy month of Ramadan.

“The time, he was planning for it, the target, he was planning for it, and the place — outside a mosque.”

Mohammed Kozbar, chairman of the Finsbury Park Mosque, called for Prime Minister Theresa May’s government to take action.

The incident came after two terror attacks in London in the past three months involving vehicles ploughing into crowds of people, as well as the suicide bombing attack at a Manchester pop concert in May.


Thus Article I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque

That's an article I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque This time, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque with the link address https://newstodaysup.blogspot.com/2017/06/i-want-to-kill-all-muslims-man-shouts.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "I Want to Kill All Muslims - Man Shouts as He Attacks Mosque"

Post a Comment

Loading...